As a global leader in engineered wood products, LP is engineered to perform—both as a company and as a manufacturer of innovative products for the building industry. It’s their exclusive focus on engineered wood products that makes all the difference.
LP’s single-minded focus on engineered wood products demonstrates their commitment to builders. It also drives their ability to meet the needs and demands of builders with products that perform—reducing construction costs, minimizing waste, increasing energy efficiency, fostering safe home environments, and creating flexible architectural and design possibilities.
From the company to their products and programs, LP performs for builders—as well as for the architects, specifying engineers, dealers and distributors who support them—making it possible to build better homes.
- Won APA’s Safest Company Award for both 2015 and 2014—and they’ve been named Safest Company With Four Or More Mills five out of the last seven years
- Won APA’s 2015 Equipment-Based Innovation In Safety Award—the third year in a row that they’ve received an “Innovation In Safety” award
- Won 2015 Best Overall Safety Record in the American Forest & Paper Association (AF&PA) annual safety benchmark review
- Eleven LP mills earned a place in the Incident-Free Honor Society for 2015
- Made EHS Today’s list of America’s Safest Companies twice (2007 and 2013)